The Survey Says!
I am loving reading your surveys as they’ve been rolling in. As promised, here are my answers. My goal is to get 100 completed surveys back for my chart, so if you know anyone who likes surveys, please invite them to participate. I’m going to have a fun giveaway at the end of this project for on of you!
- What is your age? 35
- Do you drink coffee? If yes, what do you put in it? Yes! And so many things. I love experimenting with different “clean” coffee add ins. But, right now, I LOVE nitrobrew, which I just drink black. Sooooooo delicious! Sorry about my crazy dry hands. It’s an occupational hazard.
- Do you follow specific dietary guidelines (such as vegan, paleo, vegetarian, gluten free, etc)? If so, which one(s)? I have tried all of them. I have studied most of them. Eat real food in the proper portion for your size and activity level. That’s pretty much my philosophy.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? ALL OF THEM! But it I HAD to pick ONE probably barre. My style hits all of the major elements, so I find it very satisfying.
- What is your favorite inspirational quote? Please tell! I have so many, but honestly, I’ve been taking advice from Dwight Schrute lately with this one:
- What movie have you seen more times than any other movie? Noises Off…If you haven’t seen it, watch it. You will laugh your booty off.
- What is your favorite place to travel to? I’ve only been to NYC once, but I’ve definitely been craving a trip back lately. I have fond memories of so many places, but it’s been the company, not necessarily the location that’s made them phenomenal. I predict San Francisco. I need to go to confirm that 😉
- Would you rather live near the beach, mountains or middle of the city? I love them all. Don’t make me choose.
- What is your favorite sitcom of all time? It’s a tie: Friends and How I Met Your Mother
- What is the last thing you ate? a Magnificent 7 (juice from Raisin Rack…does juice count?)
- Where do you most often shop for clothing? I haven’t shopped in ages, but probably Athleta. If I could have an endless supply from a store, it would probably Anthropologie (I’m with you, Anna!)
- Can you play an instrument? I was a drummer and might be able to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the Sax.
- Do you prefer a phone call or text message? Texts are nice because you can refer back to them. I most prefer face to face conversations 🙂
- Did you play a sport in high school or college? Dance and theater sports….who else knows about theater sports lol?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? Still looking for the secret recipe to accomplish all that I want within the limits of 24 hours while still getting adequate sleep. Probably sounds familiar, right?